Tuesday, October 03, 2006

The Okami art book hit stores on the 28th, and I managed to pick up the last copy at my local store. Unfortunately, my camera was, again, out of batteries, so i had to take some interim photos with my ke tai. I'll try to take some actual camera photos this weekend.



The cover of the book. Really beautiful stuff.



Some sample art from the game itself.



A real surprise. A Dragon Quest style 8 bit representation of Okami's world map.



Some sample pictures of the game's sheet music. If you look closely, you can see 8-bit versions of all the game's major characters lining the pages.

As far as I know, the book is backordered at every import store, and many book stores here in Japan haven't gotten any copies at all. Hopefully it becomes a little more widely distributed in the coming weeks. Everyone needs to pick up this gem.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home